MSD576 Water Rescue Dry Suit – Fluorescent Yellow Green-Black – XL
This constant-wear dry suit is based on the functionality of our legendary Swift Water Rescue Dry Suit, but with sizes that fit a broader range.
The MSD576 Rescue Suit utilizes Rapid Repair Technology to improve mobility for water rescue professionals. GORTEX® fabric and a lightweight YKK AquaSEAL® entry zipper ensure the Water Rescue Suit is waterproof and breathable. Nylon reinforcement in high-wear areas is dependably durable, while knee and elbow pads help prevent injury. A two-point attachment suspender system, adjustable waist belt, and leg and wrist velcro closures provide the necessary efficient fit for successful missions.
The suit design is compatible with the many types of equipment required in water rescue situations.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable dry suit fabric
- Elongated, lightweight-polymer YKK AquaSEAL® entry zipper
- Two-point attachment removable suspender system for improved fit, mobility, and comfort
- Rapid Repair Technology™ enables users to self-replace neck and wrist seals and repair small leaks in an hour or less
- Rapid Repair Adjustable Neck Seal combines the benefits of our adjustable neck seal with our Rapid Repair Technology™
- Nylon-reinforced elbows, knees, seat, and over cuffs
- Knee and elbow pads help prevent injury
- Pull adjust waist belt
- Integrated GORE-TEX® dry socks
- Leg and wrist overcuffs Velcro® closures for adjustability
- SOLAS retro-reflective tape for increased visibility
- Closed Comfort System (CCS) adjustable neck seal
- Trim-to-fit neoprene wrist seals
- Color – Fluorescent Yellow Green-Black
- Size – XL
- Waist – 45″ to 48″
- Sleeves – 36″ to 38″
- Inseam – 34″ to 36″
- Height – 73″ to 76″
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.