Reflex Foam Vest – Red/Grey – XL/XXL
This front entry foam vest uses a traditional canoe body, eight points of adjustment, and soft, flexible foam to make a comfortable option for paddlers with longer torsos. A 200D polyester shell provides dependable durability, and two expanding cargo pockets and daisy chain attachments secure your gear. A deep V neck and large shoulder openings increase mobility. Evenly distributed thin foam panels provide consistent floatation around the body. A tethered signal whistle and reflective trim on the front, back, and shoulders offer added safety.
- Front entry with zipper for convenient donning and doffing
- 200D Nylon shell is soft and durable
- Deep V-neck design provides easy comfort for everyone
- Large shoulder openings for freedom of movement
- Eight points of adjustment offer a customized fit
- Adjustable shoulders have fabric buckle covers
- Two large cargo pockets hold your essentials
- Thin foam panels distribute flotation evenly around the body
- Reflective trim enhances visibility in low light conditions
- Tethered signal whistle for emergencies
- U.S.C.G. – UL1123 – Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 – Type III
- Color – Red/Grey
- Size – XL/XXL
- Chest Size – 44′ to 56″ (117 to 142 cm)
- Weight Capacity – ≥ 90 lb (≥ 41 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.