Slipstream Foam Vest – Red – Large/XL
This low-profile, versatile front-entry life vest is built for all inshore activities. It can efficiently carry a VHF radio and necessary rescue gear. Large cargo pockets, multi-use attachment loops, and a lash tab keep your gear handy and secure. The Z-Strap cinch system stops the jacket from riding up, and the 3D mesh liner allows for cooling airflow. Reflective trim is featured on the front, and fleece-lined pockets keep your hands toasty in cold weather.
- Front entry with zipper for convenient donning and doffing
- Z-Strap cinch system for a comfortable and secure fit
- 210/420D ripstop nylon shell is durable
- 3D breathable mesh liner for breathability
- Padded adjustable neoprene shoulders create all-day comfort
- Fleece-lined pockets with carabiner loops warm hands
- Expanding cargo pockets keep personal items handy
- Reflective attachment loops above pockets and daisy chain gear loops on the back provide equipment attachment points
- Lash tab for affixing gear
- Tethered signal whistle for emergencies
- U.S.C.G. – UL1123 – Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 – Type III
- Color – Red
- Size – Large/XL
- Chest Size – 40′ to 50″ (102 to 127 cm)
- Weight Capacity – ≥ 90 lb (≥ 41 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.