SOLAS Type 1 Adult Life Jacket – Orange
The ONLY lifejacket to have earned four regulatory approvals in one compact design. After several years of extensive design and testing, Mustang Survival is proud to announce the 4-ONE.
Stack vests head to toe and front to front, for optimal space savings. When stowed properly, two vests stacked on top of each other will take up just 11-1/2″ of depth.
- Compact storage
- SOLAS grade reflective tape
- SOLAS approved whistle
- Attachment point for personal light (light not included)
- Buoyant buddy line
- Lifting loop
- U.S.C.G. Type I Lifejacket
- U.S.C.G. SOLAS
- Marine Equipment Directive SOLAS
- Transport Canada SOLAS
- International SOLAS
- Color – Orange
- Dimensions (L x W x H) – 24.75″ x 12.5″ x 5.75″ (63 x 32 x 15 cm)
- Weight – 2.1 lb
- Maximum Chest Size – 69″ (175 cm)
- Adult weight Capacity – 95 lb+
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.