N40 Scooter with 350 Watt Motor, 10″ Tires, 18.6 MPH Max
The NAVEE N40 scooter is a lightweight scooter that is easy to transport since it can be folded and dragged. The N40 is a comfortable ride thanks to the pneumatic tires and is able to travel up to 24.8 miles on a single charge.
- A carefully tuned dual braking system utilizes the advantage of the disc brake and electric brake
- Pneumatic tires constructed to provide better cushioning and traction
- Downloadable app for scooters is available
- Can travel 20 degrees uphill
- Upgraded folding mechanism
- Standard easy to drag with newly designed central pothook
- The battery management system closely monitors the battery status with multiple protection mechanisms
- 6061 aluminum alloy frame
- 40 lux front light
- Water resistance (IPX4)
- Long range
One Click to Switch Between 3 Speed Modes:
- Mode 1: 9.3 mph
- Mode 2: 15.5 mph
- Mode 3: 18.6 mph
- Max Range: 24.8 miles
- Max speed: 18.6 mph
- Motor: Rated 350W
- Tires (inch): 10” Pneumatic Tires
- Net Weight: 31.2 lbs
- Max. Uphill: 20%
- Battery: 36v 10Ah
- Max. Load: 220.4 lbs
- Dimension Unfold (L x W x H): 44.7 in. x 19.7 in. x 46.4 in.
- Dimension Fold (L x W x H): 44.7 in. x 19.7 in. x 18.7 in.
- Handlebar Width: 19.6 in.
- Riding Deck Width: 5.9 in.
Keep in Mind:
- The nominal range is achieved under testing conditions, i.e. 110 lb. load, 25 degrees Celsius temperature, 9.3 mph consistent speed, on a flat road, without wind. The actual range might be varied due to different conditions with the above-mentioned.
- Do not drive the scooter in wet, rainy, snowy, or icy conditions, nor open the sport mode in the above conditions.
- Do not drive the scooter over any obstacles (e.g. sand, loose gravel, or roadblocks) at high speed.
- Do not charge the scooter without supervision. Do not turn the throttle during charging.
- Please fully understand local laws and regulations before purchasing and abide by laws and regulations when driving the scooter.
- Please wear a qualified helmet and protective equipment to ensure your safety during driving.
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
There are no reviews yet.