S65 Scooter with 500 Watt Motor, 10″ Self-Sealing Tires, 20 MPH Max
The NAVEE S65 scooter is easy to transport since it can be folded in just three steps. The S65 can support a rider up to 264 lbs and is able to travel up to 40.4 miles. The front and rear suspension systems are efficient shock absorbers, which help maintain a comfortable ride.
- The 10-in. self-sealing tires are excellent shock absorbers and ensure no leakage even when punctured by a nail
- 500W gear motor has a peak power of 1000W and delivers faster acceleration
- Waterproof (IPX5)
- Multifunctional LED Dashboard allows the rider to check driving data, speed, riding mode, and battery life
- Dual suspension system
- Downloadable smart app for scooters is available
- Superb 25 degrees uphill climbing performance
- Ergonomic folding design for easy transportation
- The battery management system closely monitors the battery status with multiple protection mechanisms
- Comfort TPE material handle grips
- Wide riding deck
- 2.5W Build-in front light
- Ultra-long range
- More torque but lower heating than other models
Real-Time Ride Statistics via the Smart App:
- Cruise control
- Vehicle self-check
- Firmware upgrade
- Cruise control
- Instrument information
- Abnormal vehicle
- The remaining mileage
One Click to Switch Between 3 Speed Modes:
- Walking Mode: 3.7 mph
- Standard Mode: 9.3 mph
- Sports Mode: 19.8 mph
- Max Range: 40.4 miles
- Max speed: 19.8 mph
- Geared Motor: 500W
- Tires (inch): 10” self-sealing
- Net Weight: 53.6 lbs
- Braking: Rear disc brake
- Max. Uphill: 25%
- Battery: 48v 12.75Ah
- Light: 2.5W
- Max. Load: 264.5 lbs
- Dimension Unfold (L x W x H): 48.3 in. x 21.7 in. x 49.7 in.
- Dimension Fold (L x W x H): 48.3 in. x 22.2 in. x 21.2 in.
- Riding Deck Width: 6.6 in.
Keep in Mind:
- The nominal range is achieved under testing conditions, i.e. 110 lb. load, 25 degrees Celsius temperature, 9.3 mph consistent speed, on a flat road, without wind. The actual range might be varied due to different conditions with the above mentioned.
- Do not drive the scooter in wet, rainy, snowy, or icy conditions, nor open the sport mode in the above conditions.
- Do not drive the scooter over any obstacles (e.g. sand, loose gravel, or roadblocks) at high speed.
- Do not charge the scooter without supervision. Do not turn the throttle during charging.
- Please fully understand local laws and regulations before purchasing and abide by laws and regulations when driving the scooter.
- Please wear a qualified helmet and protective equipment to ensure your safety during driving.
There are no reviews yet.