Precision-9, a solid-state compass that measures motion on nine separate axis alignments. Designed for both recreational and commercial markets.
Advantage of Innovation
The Precision-9 compass D which replaces the RC-42N rate compass D features modern, solid-state technology and components. Customers will notice dynamic improvements in performance of autopilot control and stabilized radar displays, including MARPA target tracking.
NMEA 2000® Heading & ROT Output
When connected to an NMEA 2000® network, the Precision-9 Compass will output Heading, Rate of Turn (ROT), Roll and Pitch data to networked autopilot, radar, sonar, multifunction displays and other navigational systems.
Solid-State Sensor Technology
The Precision-9 Compass incorporates a solid-state sensor array based on MEMS technology.
Mount Almost Anywhere
An easily adjustable mounting bracket and single-cable NMEA 2000® connectivity allow the Precision-9 Compass to be installed on any vessel, in almost any location.
- NMEA 2000® heading sensor for non-SOLAS vessels
- Heading, Rate of Turn (ROT), roll and pitch output
- Heading and ROT calculated using maximum poistions of rotation and motion
- Accurate and reliable solid-state sensor technology
- Heading accuracy of +/- 2° after calibration
- Easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
- IPX7 waterproof for external up-masting on steel hulled vessels
- Simple installation with a single NMEA 2000® connection
In the box
- Compass Sensor
- T-Connector – 000-0119-79
- 15′ NMEA 2000 Drop cable – 000-0119-86