NAAF630L – Africa & Middle East – Navionics+
Get the world’s No. 1 choice in marine mapping – with the best, most up-to-date Navionics+ cartography on a compatible chartplotter.
For offshore or inland waters, this all-in-one solution offers detail-rich integrated mapping of coastal waters, lakes, rivers, and more. Get SonarChart™ 1’ (0.5 meters) HD bathymetry maps and advanced features such as dock-to-dock route guidance technology, live mapping, and Plotter Sync to provide wireless access to daily updates.
The Navionics Chart Installer software also ensures the freshest chart data every time. Navionics dock-to-dock route guidance solutions suggest a path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances, and more. Multiple shading options aid in shallow-water navigation and make it easy to highlight a target depth range for the best fishing spots.
Chart Code: NAAF630L
Coastal coverage of the coast of Africa from Tripoli, Libya thru the Red Sea and around the Cape to Dakar, Senegal including the Suez Canal and the Levant, the coast of the Arabian Peninsula, the Persian Gulf, Madagascar, Socotra, Zanzibar, Reunion, Mauritius, the Seychelles, Comoros, the Prince Edward Islands, Tristan de Cunha, St Helena Island, Ascension Island, the Cape Verde Islands, Malta and Cyprus. Coverage of ports such as Alexandria, Egypt; Djibouti; Manama, Bahrain; Dubai; Cape Town, South Africa and Lagos, Nigeria are included.
- Coastal Content – Offers detail-rich integrated mapping of coastal waters, lakes, rivers, and more
- Inland Content – 44,000+ lakes
- Detailed Nautical Charts – Comprehensive charts are derived from multiple officials, government, and private sources, displayed in a familiar look and feel
- SonarChart HD Bathymetry – Innovative 1′ (0.5 m) bathymetry charts are created by using Navionics proprietary systems that augment existing content with sonar data contributed by the boating community
- Daily Updates – Up to 5,000 daily updates to the charts give the most accurate, most current Navionics data available
- Dock-to-dock Route Guidance2 – Start the trip with a suggested path
- Plotter Sync1 – Allows compatible chartplotter owners to transfer routes and markers, update chart layers, and more
- Community Edits – Get useful local knowledge from edits made by users of the Navionics Boating app on a compatible smart device
- Advanced Map Options1 – Customize the view to focus on the details that matter most
- SonarChartTM Live Mapping3 – Watch new 1′ personal HD bathymetry maps develop in real-time as the boat moves along the water (it appears as an additional layer over the map, while it also gets stored on the device for future use)
- Check the compatibility of Navionics+ content and features with the GPS chartplotter
- Format: SD/MSD Card
In the Box:
- SD/MSD Card
1Subscription not required for the SonarChart Live mapping feature on some chartplotter models; requires the latest chartplotter firmware release.
2Dock-to-dock Route Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
*Sold as an Individual