NPEU643L – Mediterranean & Black Sea – Navionics Platinum+
Navionics Platinum+™ charts include all the content of Navionics®+ cartography, with integrated offshore and inland mapping, 42,000+ lakes, and additional viewing options for relief shading, satellite imagery, 3D perspective view, aerial photos, and more.
The Navionics Chart Installer software also ensures the freshest chart data every time out. Navionics dock-to-dock route guidance solutions give you a suggested path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances, and more. Multiple shading options aid in shallow water navigation and make it easy to highlight a target depth range for the best fishing spots.
Chart Code – NPEU643L
Detailed coverage of the Mediterranean and Black Seas. Coverage includes the Azores, Madeira, the Canary Islands, Gibraltar, the Balearic Islands, Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily, Malta, Crete, Cyprus, the Dardanelles, the Bosporos, the Sea of Azov, the Dneiper River to the Kyivs’ke Reservoir, the Danube River to Passau, Germany, Lake Balaton, Lake Garda, Lake Como, and Lake Maggiore. Ports include Cadiz and Barcelona, Spain; Monaco; Marseille and Toulon, France; Genoa, Naples, Taranto, and Venice, Italy; Istanbul, Turkey; Odesa, Ukraine; Tunis, Tunisia and Algiers, Algeria.
Charts & Updates:
- Nautical Chart – Comprehensive charts are derived from multiple official, government, and private sources, displayed in a familiar look and feel
- SonarChart HD Bathymetry – Innovative 1′ (0.5 m) bathymetry charts are created by using Navionics proprietary systems that augment existing content with sonar data contributed by the boating community
- Community Edits – Get useful local knowledge from edits made by users of the Navionics Boating app on your compatible smart device.
- Daily Updates – Up to 5,000 daily updates to our charts give you the most accurate, most current Navionics data available.
- Dock-to-dock Route Guidance – Start your trip with a suggested path.
- SonarChart Live Mapping Feature – Watch new HD depth maps develop in real-time as your boat moves through the water.
- Advanced Map Options – Customize your view to focus on the details that matter most
- Plotter Sync – Transfer routes and markers, update chart layers, and more — between your compatible chartplotter and the Boating app.
- Relief Shading – Get an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of the bottom structure.
- Satellite Imagery – offers a top-down view of inland and coastal areas.
- Sonar Imagery – View bottom hardness clearly and in contrasting colors.
Platinum+ Additional Viewing Options:
- 3D View – Adjust the perspective of your chart view to highlight key features and enhance awareness
- Aerial Photos – Get a better sense of your surroundings.
- Worldwide map coverage is available, with integrated content making it easier to select the navigation features and map regions you want. Choose from large coverage areas (Large) to more localized chart cuts (Regular).
- Check the compatibility of Platinum+ content and features with your GPS chartplotter.
- Format – SD/MSD Card
In the Box:
- SD/MSD Card
1 Subscription required.
2 Dock-to-dock Route Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
3 Subscription not required for SonarChart Live mapping feature on some chartplotter models; requires latest chartplotter firmware release.
*Sold as an Individual
*Navionics+ and Platinum+ cards are not compatible with Garmin chartplotters.
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.