GP2080-14 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Raymarine a95/a97/a98 & 2 Instruments for 12″ Wide Guard
GP2080 Series for 12″ Guard, SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic. A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
Overall Size: 11.5″H x 19.75″W x 6.5″D
Usable Face: 9.5″H x 17″W x 5.5″D
Max Cutout: 9.375″H x 17″W
Instrument Cutout: 3.6″
All SystemPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
*See Literature tab for an image with dimensions