RMX4814 RailMount Pre-Cut for Raymarine a95/a97/a98
RailMount NavPods are best used for mounting of an autopilot control, sailing instrument, or small chartplotter onto an existing pedestal guard. Fits onto any 1″ or 1.25″ diameter tube. A Chromed Stainless Steel arm is used to mount a NavPod. The NavPod can rotate 180 degrees for easy viewing while sitting under the dodger on a rainy day. All wire run from the NavPod, down the center of the stainless steel arm, and into the pedestal guard. This application provides a clean and sturdy installation for electronics, without replacement of the pedestal guard.
Overall Size: 12″H x 8.375″W x 7.125″D
Usable Face:8.375″H x 10.5″W x 5″D
Max Cutout: 7.125″H x 10.25″W
All RailMount NavPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners
- Double Seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Chromed stainless steel arm with swivel mount
- Both sets of adaptors included for 1″ or 1.25″ diameter tubing
There are no reviews yet.