Airspan Angler Life Jacket – XL/2X – Green
A key feature of this vest is the AirSpan technology located on the vest’s back. When the side webbing straps are adjusted to a snug fit, the inner mesh panel expands and an air gap between your back and the foam is formed. This allows for added breathability and airflow to keep you cool on those warmer weather days on the water. The six adjustment points let you create a customized, secure fit.
The AirSpan Angler is loaded with pockets to secure your gear: two large zippered pockets, a speed pouch pocket, and a tool holder pocket with buckle closure. The shoulder webbing tuck always allows for reduced snags. The vest features a rod holder and attachment areas to connect and tether tools. The Onyx Air Span Angler life jacket is U.S. Coast Guard and Transport Canada approved.
- As you tighten the body straps, the inner mesh panel expands, providing airflow to your back and keeping you cooler while paddling and fishing
- Low profile front foam and sculpted upper back allows full range of motion
- Thin back foam accommodates most canoe and kayak seats
- Shoulder adjustments with airprene comfort pads & shoulder webbing tuck away
- Two large zippered pockets, a speed pouch pocket, and a tool holder with buckle closure
- U.S. Coast Guard approved and Transport Canada approved
- Color – Green
- Size – XL/2X
*Sold as an individual
There are no reviews yet.