HTM-1 Fender 6.3″ x 15.5″ – Black
In keeping with the Polyform tradition of quality, the HTM (hole-through-middle) boat fender was designed to provide maximum protection in a wide variety of applications. Vertical ribs for extra protection, reinforced tube ends to prevent lines from pulling through if the fender gets caught in a tight spot, and extra wall thickness to resist punctures and tears are just a few of the features of this high-quality fender has to offer.
The HTM Series fender is designed to provide protection and stand-off for larger vessels between 20 to 50 feet in length.
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Molded-in ribs for strength and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced tube ends
- Designed for medium-duty use in both permanent protected and unprotected moorings
- Unique Polyform valve for years of service
- One (1) piece design
- Size (diameter x length) – 6.3″ x 15.5″ (16 x 39.4cm)
- Tube Diameter – 0.625″ (1.6cm)
- Circumference – 19.8″ (50.3cm)
- Volume – 1.8 gallons (6.8L)
- Boat Size – 20′ – 25′ (6.1 – 7.6M)
- Weight – 2.5lb
*Sold as an Individual