HTM-3 Fender 10.5″ x 27″ – Blue with Adapter
In keeping with the Polyform tradition of quality, the HTM (hole-through-middle) boat fender was designed to provide maximum protection in a wide variety of applications. Vertical ribs for extra protection, reinforced tube ends to prevent lines from pulling through if the fender gets caught in a tight spot, and extra wall thickness to resist punctures and tears are just a few of the features of this high-quality fender has to offer.
The HTM Series fender is designed to provide protection and stand-off for larger vessels between 20 to 50 feet in length.
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Molded-in ribs for strength and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced tube ends
- Designed for medium-duty use in both permanent protected and unprotected moorings
- Unique Polyform valve for years of service
- One (1) piece design
- Size (diameter x length) – 10.5″ x 27″ (26.7 x 68.6cm)
- Tube Diameter – 0.625″ (1.6cm)
- Circumference – 33″ (83.8cm)
- Volume – 9.2 gallons (34.8L)
- Boat Size – 30′ – 40′ (9.1 – 12.2M)
- Weight – 7.7lb
In the Box:
- Inflation Adapter
*Sold as a Kit
There are no reviews yet.