HTM-4 Fender 13.5″ x 34.8″ – Graphite
In keeping with the Polyform tradition of quality, the HTM (hole-through-middle) boat fender was designed to provide maximum protection in a wide variety of applications. Vertical ribs for extra protection, reinforced tube ends to prevent lines from pulling through if the fender gets caught in a tight spot, and extra wall thickness to resist punctures and tears are just a few of the features of this high-quality fender has to offer.
The HTM Series fender is designed to provide protection and stand-off for larger vessels between 20 to 50 feet in length.
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Molded-in ribs for strength and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced tube ends
- Designed for medium-duty use in both permanent protected and unprotected moorings
- Unique Polyform valve for years of service
- One (1) piece design
- Size (diameter x length) – 13.5″ x 34.8″ (34.3 x 88.4cm)
- Tube Diameter – 0.625″ (1.6cm)
- Circumference – 42.4″ (107.8cm)
- Volume – 15.6 gallons (59.1L)
- Boat Size – 40′ – 50′ (12.2 – 15.2M)
- Weight – 10.5lb
*Sold as an Individual
There are no reviews yet.