2.5″ Replacement Cartridge – Water Purification
Keep your RapidPure® Water Purification System running like new. The RapidPure® Replacement Purifier Cartridge lets you keep using your RapidPure Pioneer, Scout, or Intrepid for years to come. This water filter replacement element is easy to install and reduces your environmental impact by letting you reuse the same water purification system again and again. Unlike microfilters that rely on pore size to simply filter out bacteria and sediment, RapidPure water treatment actually purifies water using electro adsorption, removing bacteria, parasites, viruses, parasites, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and microplastics, as well as filtering out sediment. There is no priming, pumping, or batteries required, making this fast water filter also the best water purifier for personal use. RapidPure continues to work even after it has been frozen, giving you peace of mind if the temperature suddenly drops. With RapidPure water purifiers, quenching your thirst is safer, faster, easier, and better tasting.
Fast Flow Rate:
- Quench your thirst without the wait. RapidPure® has an ultra-fast flow rate that purifies as it filters.
Safe Water Anywhere:
- Drink the water confidently wherever you go. The Pioneer personal water filter removes viruses, bacteria, parasites, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and microplastics.
Great Tasting Water:
- Taste water how it was meant to be. RapidPure features activated carbons that instantly remove odors and improve taste, for a water purifier you’ll enjoy using.
- Stay hydrated and healthy for your whole trip. This reusable water filter exceeds EPA standards for purifying 25 gallons of water (approximately 25-50 days personal requirements).
- Pack the latest innovation as your hiking water filter. RapidPure® uses electro adsorption to reduce pathogens 100 times smaller than pathogens caught by 0.2 micron hollow fiber filters.
∗Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.