The SeaEra was designed to fit in small spaces and allows users to rotate the base in 90 degree increments when the floor space is oddly shaped or was designed for a manual toilet with a pump and long base. The “original” SeaEra has an integral intake pump so all connections are at the toilet. The SeaEra with integral pump has some design features that separate it from the competition. Our design separates the intake water from the discharge water by the full length of the motor. This ensures no possibility of cross contamination. Similar competitive units have the intake and discharge only separated by a seal which means a seal failure allows waste water back into the bowl. Another feature is the full size joker valve which provides better performance and substantially reduces the probability of clogs. This original design is only available in the SeaEra which Is the macerating base with an integral intake pump. The SeaEra QC offers the option of a remote intake pump or pressurized fresh water solenoid.
Engineering has developed a new built-in discharge fitting that can accept either 1-1/2″ (38mm) or 1″ (25mm) discharge lines without the need for an adapter. The SeaEra’s discharge pump can handle a vented loop with a maximum height of five feet (1.52m) and utilizes a full-sized joker valve to help avoid clogging.
The inlet pump can lift water from four feet (1.22m) below the toilet and can be run dry without damaging the pump. To simplify a new installation or a retrofit, water can be routed from either side of the inlet pump using interchangeable 3/4″ (19mm) hose barb fittings (two straight and one 90 Degrees), which are included.
- Integral pump
- Straight and 90º discharge
- Household style bowl
- Uncompromising quality for the most demanding boaters
- Economical electric macerating marine toilet
- Simple and flexible installation for mounting above or below waterline
- Bowl can be rotated 90 Degrees for mounting into confined spaces and retrofit mounting
- Heavy-duty marine push-button switch included with all models
- Pressurized freshwater models include vacuum breaker
- Fits 1-1/2″ (38mm) or 1″ (25mm) discharge line with no adapters
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Can be run dry without damaging the pump
- Low power consumption and quieter operation for on-board pressurized freshwater models
- Can be used with on-board treatment systems (such as the Lectra/San®) and/or holding tanks
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan’s one-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
There are no reviews yet.