The Marine Elegance is the ultimate in electric marine toilets. Offering the luxury of a full size seat in a one piece china bowl developed with a unique mounting system. It offers a super small footprint at just 8 ½” x 9 ¾”. All toilets are now supplied with a slow close toilet seat that includes stops to help prevent the seat from shifting while in use during heavy seas. With the same Vortex-Vac technology also offered in the Atlantes Freedom, it creates a vacuum in the bowl, eliminating the need for extra vacuum generation equipment. Unlike typical vacuum toilet systems, a convenient, built-in shredder with stainless steel blades transforms waste into small particles to reduce clogs. The efficient action of the pump quickly and quietly pulls waste from the bowl with the ability to push the waste an amazing 10′ vertically and 100′ horizontally. Performing at a noise level less than 63 decibels it won’t alert everyone in the boat or on the dock that nature is calling.
- Low water usage
- Small footprint for compact installation
- One piece vitreous china bowl
- Angled back for contoured fit
- Quiet operation
- Unmatched rinsing capabilities
- Low water consumption
- Built in shredder reduces clogs
- Can pump 10ft vertically, or 100ft horizontally
The Raritan Programmable Smart Toilet Control:
The Raritan Smart Toilet Control is a fully programmable flush control. The control allows users to flush the toilet with no water, a small amount of water or a fully timed flush. the timed flush feature can be adjusted on the panel without having to remove any components.
- Normal Flush – starts a timed flush, walk away and the toilet will run through a sequence of intake and discharge modes ensuring maximum bowl rinse, bowl re-fills to leave water in the bow
- Water Saver – starts a timed flush using half of the water of a normal flush. Bowl refills to leave water in the bowl.
- Water Only – adds additional water to the bowl without discharging any of the contents of the bowl. Allows the user to wet the bowl prior to use or fill the bowl to a certain level to minimize water usage.
- Empty Only – allows the user to evacuate the bowl while using no water. While the button is pressed the discharge pump will run, when released the pump stops.
There are no reviews yet.