electro scan® Treatment System – 12v
The simple and basic operation of this system is as follows: the system needs salt water in order to operate properly and salt can be added when not in full seawater conditions. When the system is activated the electrical charge applied to the patented plates generates the disinfectant to kill viruses and bacteria. As that disinfectant is generated the high speed macerator breaks apart the waste allowing greater contact between waste and disinfectant. If your toilet uses freshwater we recommend considering the Purasan.
The Electroscan is a flow through device so once the toilet is flushed it pushes out previously treated waste and begins treating the flush that has just entered the first macerating chamber.
- Most popular USGC certified Type 1 MSD (Marine Sanitation Device)
- Power requirements have been reduced by 36% – each cycle uses only 1.2 amp hours of power
- Generates its own natural disinfectant from salt water
- Coated electrodes use salt water to kill bacteria and viruses without using harmful chemicals
- Records each treatment cycle and stores key information in non-volative memory that can be summarized on the LCD display or downloaded to a PC
- Single button operation is possible
- Requires sea water salinity or salt feed tank
- Can be used with both manual and electric toilets
- Treats each flush as waste is generated
- Discharges with treatment levels that are safe for environmentally sensitive areas
- Easy installation
There are no reviews yet.