CP370 Digital Sonar Module
High-Performance Sonar Module for Offshore & Coastal Fishing
Digital Sonar Module
The CP370 delivers exceptional clarity, sharper fish targets, and automatic operation using Raymarine’s next-generation ClearPulse™ digital sonar processing.
The CP370 boasts up to 1,000 watts of power and operates at 200kHz for inshore and 50kHz for offshore fishing.
ClearPulse™ signal processing intelligently manages the CP370 sonar parameters in all conditions so anglers can spend more time fishing and less time adjusting the sonar.
Sharper, Clutter Free Targets
Spend less time looking for fish and more time fishing
- Smarter target intensity controls reveal bait and game fish with exceptional clarity
- Enhanced digital filtering reveals fish targets through the entire water column
- Spend less time looking for fish, and more time fishing. CP370 takes the guesswork out of interpreting the sonar display
Next generation ClearPulse™ sonar
- Up to 1,000 watts of power to track the sea floor down to 5,000 feet (1,500m)
- High performance dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar for coastal and offshore fishing
Accurate Bottom Tracking
Improved bottom tracking
- Track the bottom in extreme conditions with advance ClearPulse™ signal processing
- Improved bottom tracking algorithms deliver reliable performance in challenging conditions like running at high speeds and transitioning across canyons
- Recommended for Coastal Fishing
- Sonar Type: Digital
- Power: 600W/1000W depending on transducer
- Frequency & Channels: Fixed frequency 50kHz and 200kHz channels
- Depth Range: 5000 ft. (1,500m)
- Features ClearPulse™ automatic noise filtering and auto sensitivity control
- Standard Zoom
- IPX6 waterproof
- 30.6W Maximum
There are no reviews yet.