Chase 28″ Lightbar – Surface Mount
RIGID introduces the world’s most advanced Rear Facing Chase Light Bar. The Chase Bar is a rear facing LED light that adds safety and functionality to any UTV, rail, buggy, Jeep, or other off-road vehicle by combining running, brake, reverse, turn signal, and more into a single compact package.
Pre-programmed features include strobe, scroll, flash, and all on and can be fully customized to any vehicle trigger. This light bar is 28 inches long and has programmable triggers: running and three auxiliary triggers. The user can program each trigger by choosing from 27 pre-programmed modes for a completely custom setup. The running and auxiliary triggers allow for the selection of one of the pre-programmed modes or to customize your own for an astounding 300,000 plus possible configurations.
Compliant with multiple race series that require strobing blue, amber, green and red. The RIGID Chase light bar is available with either adjustable tube mounts to fit 1.5 to 2 inch roll cages or 15 degree horizontal mounting brackets. Each kit Includes a 13 inch lead for custom wiring; professional installation is strongly recommended.
This fully customizable Chase LED light bar from RIGID is packed with features and makes it easier than ever to Own The Night.
- 28” Rear Facing Light Bar
- 50,000+ Hour LED Lifespan
- 27 Pre-Programmed Effects
- Sleek Look – No Exterior Hardware
- User Defined Programming & Usage
- Over 300,000 Available Configurations
- Amber, Red, White, Blue, and Green LEDs
- Supports Running, Brake, Reverse, and Turn Signals
- 4 Programmable Modes – Running & 3 Auxiliary Triggers
- Durable UV Polyester Powder Coat
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Management System
- 9-16 VDC
- Operating Temp -40°F to +158°F
- Dimensions – Width 28.27″ x Height 2.05″ x Depth 2.4″
- Lumens – 432 to 1,602 depending on light pattern
- LED’s – 6 to 26
In the Box:
- 28″ Chase Lightbar
- Two (2) Surface Mount Brackets
- Mounting Hardware
*Sold as an Individual
There are no reviews yet.