Series 40 Orbit RT Sheave Replacement Cassette
The Series 40 ball-bearing Orbit Blocks™ provides the perfect balance of strength, performance, and reliability. They offer class-leading dynamic and static load ratings, the highest available in this size of performance blocks. Lightweight and strong toughened glass fiber reinforced nylon cheeks replace stainless steel straps used in traditional utility blocks – the perfect balance of performance and reliability.
As well as traditional single swivel blocks, the range includes single and double sheave lashing or soft attachment options through to multiple sheave blocks including those with quad and quin sheaves. The range is highly versatile allowing a multitude of possible systems right up to a 12:1 purchase mainsheet system for off-the-beach performance catamarans.
Series 40 Orbit Blocks™ are fitted with our carbon-reinforced C-Cleat™ for secure rope holding with low entry and exit efforts, and fairleads for fast action from any angle. Cleat arms are made from stainless steel and adjustable for setting your preferred cleating angle.
Ball Bearing versions incorporate our 2-stage bearing system using ball bearings to minimize friction and a secondary full-contact bearing to maintain low friction across the full working load range.
High Load versions are designed specifically for any application where high dynamic or static loads are expected. They feature a high-strength grade 2205 stainless steel sheave & hub together with a triple bearing race to maintain low friction at very high loads.
- Class-leading dynamic and static load ratings, highest in their class
- Lightweight, yet strong. Toughened, glass fiber reinforced nylon replaces stainless steel straps used in our traditional utility blocks
- Low friction 2-stage ball bearing system for efficient and effortless trimming
- Soft attachment, lashing, and traditional swivel shackle head options
- Low profile and compact
- High performance cleating
- Mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies, OTB catamarans and sportsboats to 8m (26ft)
- Halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 9m (30ft)
- Control line applications on larger yachts
There are no reviews yet.