Combo Carbon Monoxide Propane Alarm – Flush Mount – Mini – White
Have a safe TRIP!
Test and inspect the Propane and CO alarms installed in your RV every week and replace malfunctioning alarms.
Replace all Propane and CO alarms that are 5 years old or older.
Install alarms listed for RV use.
Prevent accidents by teaching family and friends about the operation of the alarms. Never ignore a sounding alarm.
- Patented Double-Duty Alarm. Upgrades single 12 Volt Propane Gas alarms to a dual alarm that detects both Propane Gas and CO
- Space Saving. Compact design for RV’s
- Designed for the Rugged RV Environment. Ideal for Class A Motor homes, Class B Van Campers, Class C Mini-Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Truck & Folding Campers
- Advanced Technology. Alarm Mute button silences alarm while RV is ventilated. Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of Propane or CO remain
- Reliable. 12 Volt power means no missing or dead batteries to replace
- Approved. Meets RVIA/NFPA requirements
- Listed to UL 1484 RV and UL 2034 RV
There are no reviews yet.