62 Series Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Relay – 12V – 62-542-Marine-RLY-NC – Flush Mount – White
Mini Carbon Monoxide Alarm with a compact space saving design that replaces your CO alarms that are over 5 years old! The 62-541-Marine-PLY-NC includes a normally closed relay. Used to turn on exhaust fans, remotes, horns, lights, signals or connect to alarm systems.
- Space Saving
- Compact design for boats
- Designed for the harsh marine environment
- No False Alarms due to new boat smell, outgassing or non-hazardous levels of hydrocarbon gases encountered while boating
- Advanced Technology – Alarm Mute button silences alarm while boat is ventilated
- Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of CO remain
- Reliable – 12 Volt power means no missing or dead batteries to replace
- Memory Scan™ – Retains the CO level that activated the alarm. After ventilation, it is impossible to know what the CO level was unless your detector has memory
- Micro Current Technology – Saves precious battery power in a boat
- 62-541-R-Marine and 62-542-R-Marine include normally closed relay
- Use to turn on exhaust fans, remote horns/lights/signals or connect to alarms systems
- Listed to UL 2034 Marine Use and CSA 6.19-01
There are no reviews yet.