Scanstrut TBH-4 Through Bulkhead Cable Seal
The Through Bulkhead Cable Seal is the best way of providing a waterproof through-bulkhead seal for multiple electrical cables.
Typical installation scenarios include sealing of windlass power and control cables through forward bulkheads or navigation equipment cables into aft lockers.
Moulded in high strength nylon with an over moulded internal seal, the product is quick and easy to fit.
Fitting times are significantly shorter than any current products available and only one person is required to complete the installation, with access from only one side of the bulkhead.
- Waterproof with an IP67 rating
- Multi-Functional Shape – the aesthetic shaped profile provides a stronger, impact-resistant design and outer dome provides additional water shield.
- Fits up to ten (10) cables. Maximum Size (diameter) – .39″ to .6″ (7 mm)
- Cutout – 2.35″ (60 mm)
- Maximum wall thickness – .39″ to 1.37″ (10 to 35 mm)
- Color – Grey
- Orientation – Vertical/Horizontal
- Material – Plastic
In the Box:
- Cable seal
- Two (2) seals
- Mounting hardware
- Installation manual
*Sold as an Individual