10″ Chartplotter System with Internal GPS & C-MAP 4D Card
10.4” Touch Screen with Heavy Duty Silicone Keypad so operators can choose to use either the Touch Screen or the Keypad to Operate. The unit can also be programmed to switch between Day Time and Night Time Screens by the operator at custom-selected times.
It has the unique ability to be set up in either Portrait or Landscape Layouts. The mounting bracket has two different attachment points to accommodate the screen layouts. And with a simple menu command, the screen will rotate 90’ degrees from Portrait to Landscape format depending on the customer’s preference.
The unit is very quickly flush-mounted with removable trim pieces on the top and bottom edges to allow the unit to be screwed in from the front.
- 100,000 waypoints (A total of 16 colors and 16 icons are selectable for each point with a name tag (8 alphanumeric characters)
- 50,000 track points (2 types)
- 100 routes max capacity (20 WPTs per each Route. Each with name tags)
- Uses the C-Map 4D Cartography Only
- Internal GPS antenna and the option for a simple passive GPS antenna if needed
- 52 Channel GPS Receiver that works with U.S. GNSS, Russian GLONASS, and the European GALILEO GPS Networks.
- Network Data Connections – NMEA-2000 & NMEA-0183
- Horizontal Positioning Accuracy – Autonomous 2.5m (CEP 50%)
- Sensitivity – Acquisition (-148 dBm), Tracking (-165 dBm), Reacquisition (-162 dBm)
- Nav Update – 1Hz, 5Hz
- Latitude Limits – Between 85°N to 85°S
- Map Scale – 0.05nm to 1500nm
- Display Screen – 10.4-inch Color LCD with LED backlight
- Resolution – SVGA (800 X 600 pixels)
- Power Supply – DC 12V-36V(+-10%) 12W
- Operating Temperature – -15°C+50°C
In the Box:
- Display Unit
- US C-Map 4D Card
- Mounting Bracket
- Bracket Knobs
- Fuse & Bolt
- Power Cable
- Owner’s Manual
There are no reviews yet.