**As the FCC requires all units sold in the US to be programmed by a qualified technician. Please submit the form below for programming at the time of purchase. A copy of the MMSI Registration or FCC Ship Station License is required along with the vessel master or owner’s signature on the completed programming form. **
SAS-300 AIS Class B AIS Transceiver with External GPS Antenna
The SAS-300 is a complete Class B AIS system designed for simple to use management, control and display of all AIS targets within VHF range. AIS data can be received from all types of Class B or Class A transponders, and can be displayed either on a “radar” type display, with chart overlay or without. The vivid graphics and the simple menu structure on the 6.5 inch, high resolution displays make the unit easy to use. The data is easy to access and the information easy to analyze, enabling the user to quickly move from screen to screen and gain access to the information specifically required.
- 6.5″ High Resolution color TFT display with 740 x 480 pixels
- Track AIS targets on standard “radar” display, over included worldwide base charts or (with optional SD Card) overlaid onto full C-MAP MAX cartography
- Advanced Rmax™ technology maximizes receive/transmit range, ensures that all available AIS messages are received and decoded in real time
- Track up to five vessels with track history and optional live details on individual vessels
- Large display allows easy viewing of all vessels with name, MMSI, range/bearing and full details on each vessel
- Instant “Go To” function
- Full control pad with dedicated function keys for easy operation
- Easy-to-use alarms for Closest Point of Approach (CPA) and Time to Closest Point of Approach (TCPA)
- Sort different types of vessels by color and different types of transmission by on-screen icon
Displays the Following Information:
- Class A vessels
- Class B vessels
- Base Stations
- Aids to Navigation
- AIS SARTs
- Search & Rescue
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
There are no reviews yet.