SikaBiresin® AP861 – White – Quart
SikaBiresin®AP861 is a convenient trowelable epoxy filler developed for fairing large surface
imperfections on aluminum, steel, fiberglass, or wooden marine vessels. The white resin and brown
hardener, when mixed together at the convenient 1:1 volumetric mix ratio, yield a smooth, creamy
paste which can be easily applied up to 1” thick without sagging or shrinking during the curing
process. SikaBiresin®AP861 and AP861-1 Hardener are 100% solids systems and may be used
above or below the waterline. When cured, this system features excellent sanding and finishing
characteristics and accepts virtually all types of primers and paints.
Note: This product is intended to be used as supplied. Do not thicken or thin this product as altering the formulation may lower physical properties.
- Compatible with fiberglass, wood, aluminum, and steel
- Fairing compound system
- Can be applied up to 1” thick without sagging or shrinking during cure
- Color coded positive mix indication
- Smooth, creamy paste mixes easily and trowels smoothly
- 0% VOC’s (volatile organic compounds)
- Can be used above or below the waterline
- Convenient 1:1 volumetric mix ratio
- Water resistant for above or below the waterline applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.