NSO evo3S MPU Processor
Create truly customized multi-display systems with the NSO evo3S Processor – the ideal solution aboard powerboats 33′ (10M) and larger. This marine processor can drive two independent displays, supporting both touchscreen and non-touch monitors. Expand and integrate to build your preferred system including navigation, radar, sonar, autopilot, and more.
- Build a tailored, multi-display system that is perfect for you and your boat with the modular NSO evo3S system. The NSO evo3S marine processor is a compact ‘black box’ solution containing two Quad-Core processors and the connectivity options needed to integrate and expand your system vessel-wide.
- Dual monitor support – enabling two independent stations
- Quad-Core processors for supreme performance. The NSO evo3S processor features two quad-core processors delivering category-leading response times across connected displays.
- Industry-standard vessel-wide connectivity. NSO evo3S systems offer vessel-wide integration, with Ethernet and industry-standard NMEA 2000® connectivity with an extensive selection of Simrad and third-party accessories.
- Connectivity – NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, ethernet, video inputs x 2, video output x 1, Wi-fi compatible with external module
- Languages – Standard Simrad language pack
- Supply Voltage – 9 – 31.2 V DC
- Waterproof rating – IPX2
- Dimensions (W x H x D) – 11″ x 9.1″ x 2.5″ (281 x 232 x 66 mm)
- Weight – 2.33lb (1.06kg)
In the Box:
- Processor x 1
- Power cable – 6.5′ (2 M) 4 pin to bare wire x 1
- Ethernet cable – 4″ (.1 M) x 1
- NMEA 0183 cable – 6.5″ (2 M) x 1
- NMEA 2000 cable – 6′ (1.8 M) x 1
- NMEA 2000 power cable with T-Connector – x 1
- NMEA 200 terminal resistor kit x 1
- NMEA 2000 T-Connector x 2
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual