50 AMP Dual Configuration Cordset – 25′
For many years boaters have experienced the safety, security and simplicity of SmartPlug products on the boatside while still dealing with the same old issues created by legacy twist-type products on the dockside. Those days are changing with the introduction of SmartPlug’s new dockside product offering. SmartPlug has applied decades of experience and customer feedback to create a product that allows you to upgrade your shore power connection with SmartPlug technology.
The 50 AMP 125/250 V cordset provides a complete weatherproof power solution. The cordset includes the SmartPlug connector for the Boat Side and a Twist Type Dockside connector.
- Multi-Point Locking System – Side clips lock the body securely into the inlet, which eliminates any stress on the electrical connection from movement of the power cord.
- Weatherproof Seals – Silicone gaskets installed in the interior of the plug body eliminate any water penetration when plug is connected to inlet.
- LED Power Indicator Light – On the top of all SmartPlug female ends, two LED indicator lights. One Red and one Blue LED light for Safe/Unsafe Electrical Power Indication under Reverse Polarity Conditions.
- Tinned Wire – All SmartPlug marine cords have tinned wire to minimize corrosion.
- Length – 25′
- Color – Orange
- Boatside Connection – 50 AMP/125/250 V SmartPlug
- Dockside Connection – 50 AMP/125/250 V Twist Type Plug
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.