Fogging Oil – 12oz *Case of 6*
STA- BIL Fogging Oil is an aerosol propelled oil treatment to protect internal engine components during storage. This fogging oil can be sprayed to coat internal engine components and prevent corrosion. Formulated to displace moisture from metal to protect engine, this product also lubricates the cylinder’s walls, pistons and rings to prevent damage (scuffing) during start-up after prolonged engine storage. It is used in all two and four cycle gasoline engines. The STA-BIL Fogging Oil comes in a convenient 12 ounce aerosol can with nozzle straw to direct oil in tight passages or through spark plug holes in head and cylinder.
- Start engine and remove air filter.
- Spray fogging oil into air intakes of running engine.
- Shut engine off after 10 seconds.
- Remove spark plugs.
- Attach extension tube and spray fogging oil into each cylinder for 3 seconds.
- Replace spark plugs.
- STA-BIL Fogging oil coats internal engine components to prevent corrosion
- Displaces moisture from metal to protect engine
- Lubricates cylinders to prevent cylinder damage (scuffing) at start up
- For all 2-cycle and 4-cycle gasoline engines, including outboard, marine, small internal combustion & automotive engines
- Made in the U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.