Navigator 7×50 Binoculars
The Navigator Binoculars take Steiner’s popular marine series to the next generation with innovative product features. The open-bridge design enhances handling, along with a textured body for a sure grip in any weather.
With a compact design and lens diameter of 50mm, this Navigator’s lightweight makes it the perfect companion for spontaneous adventures at sea. These characteristics also promise an incredible experience on land.
- Open-Bridge-System makes handling on deck much easier. In addition, the binoculars can be easily grabbed and held with one hand to always ensure safe navigation.
- Steiner Auto-Focus always delivers crystal-clear images in 3D brilliance from 20m to infinity – without refocusing. The 7X magnification ensures blur-free images to identify tons, beacons, and bridge numbers, even in rough weather conditions (sea).
- The wave-like rubber coating texture significantly improves the grip on the binoculars and the handling comfort. In addition, the texture has special water-repellent properties that guarantee non-slip and safe handling even in rough seas.
- Ruggedness due to durable Makrolon housing made of polycarbonate that withstands impacts up to 11G, floating prism bearings for shock absorption, water pressure proofness up to 5m, nitrogen pressure filling against fogging inside, temperature range from -20°C to +70°C.
- Magnification – 7x
- Objective (Diameter) – 50mm
- Field of View at 1,000 yards – 419′
- Weight – 26.6oz.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) – 4.2″ x 8.2″ x 2.75″
In the Box:
- Cleaning cloth
- Objective covers
- Rain guard
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.