ModuLite® HD Protector with Integrated Circuit & Overload Protection & 5-Flat Connector for Backup Light or Surge Brake Lockout Circuit
- The unit is rated for up to 4.2 amps for Turns/Stops circuits and 7.5 amps for the Taillight circuit and 4.2 amps for Back-Up circuit
- Draws power directly from the vehicle battery and uses less than 5mA of the vehicle circuit for sensing to turn the trailer functions on and off
- Will work with either LED/Incandescent bulbs (vehicle & trailer)
- Has integrated re-settable Short Circuit and Overload protection, to safeguard itself and the tow vehicle from shorts and installation wiring mishaps
- Designed not to send feedback thru the vehicle circuits
- The trailer brakes will override the hazard lamps when the brake is activated
- The taillight circuit has been upgraded to work with vehicles that use a pulse width modulation (PWM), this will allow the converter to turn on fully and gives the trailer lights full brightness during activation
- Will work with most vehicles that have a multiplex system for lighting
- Will not work with vehicles with low-side switch
- Integrated 5-flat electrical wiring connector. Fifth circuit added for surge brake lockout or backup light circuit on trailers (some units will come with a 5-way cap. Mounting bracket sold separately)
- Can be used on a 2 wire or 3 wire system
- All solid-state components in potted encapsulation
- Includes integrated protective cover
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.