Put ‘Em Back Oyster Knife – Teal
The Put ‘Em Back oyster knife was developed by generations of oystermen. It combines all the elements of a traditional oyster shucker with a modern look at ergonomics and the physics of shucking an oyster perfectly and safely. This artfully crafted multiple-purpose knife will shuck raw or steamed oysters and its sharp blade will cut them out of their shell with ease. Once you shuck an oyster with a Toadfish® oyster knife blade, you will know why folks call these knives “the most thoughtfully designed oyster shuckers ever created”.
Toadfish Model Number: TFOYSTKN-TEAL
- Sharp tip & sharpened sides designed for professional/commercial-volume kitchens and the experienced shucker
- Capable of opening larger thicker shelled oysters like those found on the Gulf Coast
- Japanese stainless steel, stain-free, rust-resistant blade with a bent tip design
- The ergonomic thumbprint handle design eliminates hand slippage making shucking safer
- Use two Allen wrenches, 2.5mm to tighten as needed
- Blade through design creates one of the most durable oyster shuckers on the market
- A multi-purpose oyster knife designed to shuck raw and steamed oysters
- Sharp edges on the entire sides of the knife for cutting oysters easily from the shell
There are no reviews yet.