316 SS Non-Perforated Worm Gear Hose Clamp – 3/8″ Band – (3/4″ – 1-1/8″) Clamping Range – 10-Pack – SAE Size 10
Premium Marine Grade, all AISI 316 (high tensile strength) Stainless Steel Compact “HD NON-PERF” Worm Gear Hose Clamp. The 9.7 mm (0.382”) wide band is Non-Perforated and smooth on the inside with rolled edges. This eliminates hose damage with increased clamping force. The high strength, compact, one-piece 14mm (0.55”) wide housing provides one of the highest clamping force ratings of any worm gear style clamp.
- The screw head is 7mm
- Long service life and safety for most general-purpose hose applications and connections
- Measure hose O.D. before selecting clamp size for proper fit
- Double clamp on each hose end for critical applications
- Band & Housing: 316 Stainless Steel 9.7 mm wide band – 0.8mm thick
- Screw Drive: 316 Stainless Steel 7.0 mm screw head
- SAE Size: 10
- Hose Inner Diameter: (inch) 1/2″ – 5/8″
- Clamping Range: (inch) 3/4″ – 1 1/8″ / (mm) 19-28
- Recommended Torque Inch lbs: 25-35
There are no reviews yet.