SilverSteer™ Front Mount Outboard Hydraulic Steering System – UC130 V2
Specifically designed for high performance and high torque applications, the SilverSteer features a 1,500 psi helm and keyed bullhorns on the cylinder for maximum durability and minimal lost motion.
Whether a bass boat, flat boat or tournament style offshore fishing boat, the SilverSteer™ will deliver smooth, responsive and precise steering.
Adjustable boss style fittings allow precise hose routing without the risk of breaking the fittings by over tightening or leaking fittings from loosening during installation, a common problem on competing cylinders.
- Volume: 130 cc – 7.93 cu.in
- Output force: 492 kg – 1085 lbs
- Inside diameter: 36 nm – 1.43″
- Stroke: 185 nm – 7.28″
- 3/8″ fittings: For high pressure flex hose
- Bleed fittings: DN5 quick connect
- UC130-SVS 2
- 2x Oil 15