MHS335BT Handheld VHF Radio with GPS & Bluetooth
Submersible, rugged, reliable – say hello to the mariner’s most faithful companion. The MHS335BT is the perfect companion for even the most perilous seas. Its completely submersible design is equipped to handle the weather and the waves, while remaining your fail-proof lifeline to the information and communication that keeps you safe at sea. Whether facing rough waters or enjoying smooth sailing, the MHS335BT is easily within reach throughout it all.
- Bluetooth® Wireless – Use Smartphone to setup radio and TEXT messaging capability
- Largest screen in class
- Full Class D DSC – Meets ITU-R M.493-13, 14, IEC 62238
- Integrated GPS Receiver – WAAS, SBAS, QZSS for accuracy
- Auto Plot to Distress Call – Using the built-in Compass screen
- Water Activated MOB Feature – Take the radio overboard and just press the Distress key
- Water Activated Emergency Strobe Light – Automatically activates when in water
- Flashlight Feature – Built-in Flashlight
- 6 Watt Transmit Power – Transmits at full power to insure maximum range
- Floating Radio – Radio floats and is rated IPX8 (submersible to 4.9 feet for 30 minutes)
- NOAA Weather Channels – With Weather Alert and S.A.M.E. local location alerts
- Noise Cancel features – for both received and transmitted audio
- Waypoint Navigation – Navigate to your stored locations using the compass screen
- Smartphone app (android and iOS) – use the setup the radios menu options, enter DSC directory information, TEXT message other VHF radios (text enabled radios) for private communications, update radio firmware
- Included Accessories – AC & DC charging cable, charge cradle, hand strap, belt clip, antenna
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.