52 MM (2-1/16″) AcquaLink Coolant Temp Gauge 40° to120°C – Black Dial & Bezel
AcquaLink realizes state-of-the-art solutions to provide customers with instantaneous and accurate nautical information. The instruments are designed for performance, with ease of use remaining an important attribute. The use of premium material – such as mineral glass lenses – guarantees the highest level of reliability and readability, as well as low energy consumption.
- Maximum precision and the deployment of pioneering technologies are equally important as ease of use and stylish design.
- AcquaLink components are made of high class materials, like mineral glass, stainless steel and aluminum.
- All products are manufactured below ISO 9001 certified environment.
- Our plug and play solution design concept offers a high level of installation flexibility.
- A cross-platform standard offers maximum freedom in respect of cockpit customization.
- We ensure seamless integration and optimum utilization of AcquaLink devices for extreme conditions at sea.
- Harmonized dashboard look.
- Operating Range – +104°F to +250°F /+40°C to 120°C
- Input Signal – EasyLink
- Nominal Voltage -12 / 24 V
- Color – Black/Aluminum
- Installation Diameter – 52 mm (2-1/16″)
- Installation Depth – 50 mm
- Lens – Mineral Glass – Anti-fog
- IP Class – IPX6
- Connector Type – AMP Superseal IP65 3-Pole
In the Box:
- Install/Safety Manual
*Sold as an Individual
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
There are no reviews yet.