52mm (2-1/16″) ViewLine Flex Gauge – White
The VL Flex device can easily replicate every analog instrument thanks to the sun-readable 1.44” TFT display embedded into a standard 52 mm satellite instrument. The supported analog inputs allow you to directly read from your engine sensors, and the CAN interface expands this possibility by allowing the device to read from the digital network.
The simple but effective graphic design can be set up in a single or dual layout, presenting the data in a clear and intuitive form. The colored bar graph and the alarm display allow you to visually understand your data.
The VL Flex configurator is the easiest way to configure your VL Flex device. Thanks to the contactless configuration you can set up your all-in-one instrument with a simple tap. Launch VL Flex App and define your settings through the user-friendly interface, then simply hold your mobile device in proximity of the device to transfer the configuration. Thanks to the embedded passive antenna the configuration can be done powerless!
*VL Flex Configurator App (Android or iOS) has to be downloaded – no charge
- Engine Speed – Boat Speed – Ammeter – Voltmeter – Battery SOC – Battery SOH – Rudder Angle
- Battery Temperature – Battery Autonomy – Engine Hours – Speed Over Ground – Boost Pressure
- Depth – Clock – Fuel Level – Fresh Water Level – Waste Water Level – Trim Position
- Coolant Temperature – Oil Pressure – Oil Temperature – Gear Oil Pressure – Gear Oil Temperature
- 1.44” TFT display
- NMEA2000 interface
- Integrated warning alarm
- 52 mm installation diameter
In the Box:
- VL Flex 52 gauge
- Wire harness
- Mounting Spinlock
- Safety Instructions
*Sold as an Individual
There are no reviews yet.