UP30PV Ultra Pack Combo with Broadband Transducer, Lithium Ion Battery & Charger
Vexilar has delivered on the dream of developing a broad band flasher sonar with unmatched interference rejection and signal clarity. Based on the same easy to use, auto-ranging performance platform as the FLX-28, the FLX-30 offers the angler seven frequencies from which to choose, and with 20 IR settings, 140 combinations are available to kill interference once and for all! The magic begins with the world’s first broad band Ice-Ducer™ made from an array of dozens of small crystals. They deliver a wide sonar frequency band from a 19-degree beam at 160 kHz to an 8-degree at 300 kHz. Anglers can fine-tune the display to knock-out interference and sharpen target ID down to ¼”. The FLX-30 features night mode, three power level settings, three zoom zones, three manual depth setting ranges to 300 feet and five color palette choices. With Vexilar’s legendary sunlight-readable, 525-segment resolution display now enhanced with broad band technology, it is safe to say you will never look at ice fishing the same way again!
The Ultra Pack carry case is the ultimate case design to hold the FLX-30. The Ultra Pack carry case is unique in that it has a totally enclosed 12 volt 9 amp hour lithium-ion battery that can power your Vexilar for days not hours. You use a master power switch to power up the system. The Ultra Pack has an oversize carry handle that can also hold your transducer float, four rod holder positions (one rod holder comes with the system) Three transducer support eye holes and a great cable management system. The Ultra Pack easily fits into a 5 gallon bucket and comes with would not be complete without a Vexilar tackle box and positions to mount other Vexilar accessories like the Flex-Light, Glo-Ring or more rod holders.
BONUS! A FREE soft pack carry case comes with every UP30PV. This system is ready to use right out of the box!
- Seven frequencies from 160 to 300 kHz
- 140 interference rejection options (7 frequencies with 20 settings each)
- Target ID down to 1/4″
- Digital depth display
- Day and night display brightness settings
- Battery status and low-battery alert
- Three power level settings
- Three zoom zones
- Three manual depth setting ranges to 300 feet
- Five color palette choices
- Long lasting brushless flasher technology
- Vexilar’s exclusive broad band Ice-Ducer™ transducer and float
- 12 volt, 9 amp-hour, Vexilar Lithium battery
- Fully automatic charger
- Soft Pack carry case
- Adjustable rod holder
- Eye bolt for optional transducer support
- Master power switch
- External power posts for accessories
- Custom Vexilar tackle box
- Standard two-year limited warranty
- Frequency: 160 kHz, 180 kHz, 200 kHz, 225 kHz, 250 kHz, 275 kHz and 300 kHz
- Power output: 1,000 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Current draw: 300 ma at 12V DC
- Dimensions: 4.4″H x 6″W x 2.5″D
- Depth Range: Maximum 300 feet
- Weight: 7 lbs 4.5oz.
There are no reviews yet.