Raritan Sea Era Toilet – Marine Size – Freshwater Solenoid – Straight & 90° Discharge – Smart Toilet Control – 12v
This robust little electric marine toilet is the perfect fit for someone looking for a reliable macerator as a step up from a manual toilet. The base is able to rotate 90 degrees allowing it to fit nicely in spots where a manual toilet had been installed. The SeaEra QC differentiates itself from the original SeaEra by offering the installation option of either pressurized freshwater with a solenoid valve that is built into the base or with a remote intake pump for outside raw water.
- Powerful flushing action with advanced design features
- An excellent replacement for less durable non-Raritan units
- Low water usage (as little as 1 quart (1 liter))
- Bowl can be rotated 90 degrees for mounting in confined spaces
- Full size joker valve reduces clogs
- Stainless steel macerating blade
- Household or marine size bowls available
- Self-priming inlet pump can be run dry
- Separation of intake and discharge means dirty water cannot enter bowl if seal fails
- Two year warranty
- Both 90 degree and straight discharge included
The Raritan Programmable Smart Toilet Control:
The Raritan Smart Toilet Control is a fully programmable flush control. The control allows users to flush the toilet with no water, a small amount of water or a fully timed flush. the timed flush feature can be adjusted on the panel without having to remove any components.
- Normal Flush – starts a timed flush, walk away and the toilet will run through a sequence of intake and discharge modes ensuring maximum bowl rinse, bowl re-fills to leave water in the bow
- Water Saver – starts a timed flush using half of the water of a normal flush. Bowl refills to leave water in the bowl.
- Water Only – adds additional water to the bowl without discharging any of the contents of the bowl. Allows the user to wet the bowl prior to use or fill the bowl to a certain level to minimize water usage.
- Empty Only – allows the user to evacuate the bowl while using no water. While the button is pressed the discharge pump will run, when released the pump stops.